Thursday, December 16, 2010

About me and this blog

Hey guys,

RaG1n here, but if you play/played WoW with me you may know me by a few names which all refer to my hunter, Lovemontes! People generally call me ragin, but I was more widley known as rage previously.

Lovemontes has been my main for a very long time (155 days play time last time I checked), he is a Dranei hunter on Aman'Thul and previous to that he was called Therage (troll hunter) on Blackrock.

Despite not having cleared 100% of the content I can almost say that I have experienced everything there is to experience when it comes to playing a hunter. I have PvP'd hard and PvE'd hard in various expansions.

These days on Aman'Thul I am Deputy GM of a guild called "Big Wipe Theory", a guild that started with the collapse of the previous one I was in (Shaken Not Stirred). Big Wipe Theory was built upon the idea of games being fun, but also through the enjoyment of a challenge. We are a PvE focused guild who has a lot of fun doing what we do progressing through PvE content.

Smashing through to level 85 was my goal and I achieved it faster than I expected, which I was pleased with. I am now geared enough for heroic dungeons and have my two main professions (LW, Skinning) at max skill. I am also in the process of getting all the cataclysm patterns for my leatherworking as well as working on my secondary professions, reputation with factions.

I also have two alts, Tehrage (druid) and Theragin (paladin). I love playing both of these classes greatly; they have a vast array of abilities at their disposal and when used in the right ways they lead to interesting and powerful combinations. Both classes are exceptional and I feel that my dedication to playing and mastering the hunter class allows me to adapt to other classes quickly.

In this blog I will tell stories, post opinion and bitch about things in WoW.

But as of present, I love the current expansion and how it works. Hated Wrath, loved BC (until PvE content got repetitive) and absolutely loved vanilla, which was the best time to play imo).

No comments:

Post a Comment