Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update and Opinion

Since the guild has had a full 10 man team things seem to be coming along quite well. I'm really happy with how progression is going and I'm looking forward to a full progression raid night.

After the learning process of particular fights the team does a really great job of keeping things consistent. We deal with mechanics very well so far and I am really happy and proud to be a part of the team and contributing in my own way.

I've been very blessed with gear that I am receiving where there is only 1 item that eludes me from the current bosses that are being killed (N Halfus Wyrmbreaker Polearm). So I'm at a 356 Average Item Level and I no longer need Valor Points for my hunter's gear. I feel like it is the reward to the dedication I have put in to gearing up my toon and contributing to the guild.

As a guild 10 man raid it's so easy to cap daily guild experience on raid nights, each boss gave us 78.6k * 2 or 78.6k * 3 or even 4! Multiply that per person and it's an amazing reward.

We haven't killed Maloriak as a guild yet, though I have killed Maloriak before. There isn't much to Maloriak in the end but an interrupt at the wrong time basically means that we want to reset due to the fact that we're trying to execute a particular strategy.

High hopes are with me when we raid tonight. I hope to have at least Maloriak and Chimaeron down tonight. It would be absolutely amazing to kill Atramedes tonight as well so we can dedicate some time to learning/killing Nefarian.

If there was anything I could say that could improve in the group is the DPS. But when comparing to my own I don't think that's entirely fair. In an ideal world all DPS classes would be at each other's throats, struggling to top damage where the only variable of advantage/disadvantage would be the random number generator. Unfortunately it's not easy to balance a game like WoW, where there are so many factors and scenarios involved. I'll include a screenshot of my damage spread in various boss fights to show how I'm dealing with Marksmanship in my next post. Hopefully my next post I'll be reporting that Nefarian is dead :D Kick ass guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment