Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guild is finally raiding! WEE!

Well it's been nothing but tough times recently for good ol' Big Wipe Theory! Things seemed bleak and far from functional. Our raid groups were only half full with guildies at best... until recently! Good friends have returned back to the guild that they missed so dearly (I practically quote that) and friends of theirs have poked their heads through the door.

What we have now is a full raid team and then some! We are actually getting guild experienece again and achieving success quite quickly considering that a few people have hardly looked into a raid instance before. I couldn't be happier right now.

It was only 2 weeks ago that the beloved guild Big Wipe Theory were considering disbanding. There were too many losses too quickly and it left us wounded by the roadside, waiting to die.

I'm happy to say that the guild is back on it's feet thanks to a guild merger and some good friends who were once with us have decided that although they'd like to progress, they want to have fun at the same time.

Now, to hunter business! I'm loving marksmanship at the moment! With all the haste buffs I use (imp steady,rapid fire, heroism) I can achieve 1.1 second aimed shot casts! During careful aim period I achieve around a peak of 25,000 dps. Considering I do not have an epic ranged weapon yet I'm extremely pleased with how I handle the rotation of marksmanship. Screenshots will be incoming as the guild progresses and gets bosses down of things like damage meters, my damage spreads and general boss kills.

On a side note, paladin tanking is still easy and a great way to level! DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment